Friday, February 1, 2013

I can heal my ACNE!


I looked up ACNE in the book You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay,
in the book she said there is a correlation between diseases we may have had or having now and our mental or emotional state. 

She suggested that we always look up the mental cause; see if it could be true. If not, sit quietly and ask "What could be the thoughts in me that created this?" Then repeat "I am willing to release the pattern in my consciousness that has created this condition." Repeat the new thought pattern several times and assume the process of healing already.

For ACNE, she listed probably cause "Not accepting the self. Dislike of the self."; New thought pattern "I am a Divine expression of life. I love and accept myself where I am right now."

It will take a lot of courage to accept Louise Hay's assumption that acne could really be manifesting in people's lives because of lack of love and acceptance of one self.

Looking back, I could have been in a chaotic circumstance that I chose to pamper myself with a lot of cosmetics and beauty products because I was hating my face's oiliness! or it could really be deeper than that...

Now, understanding where it was coming from. It's time to move on and face it!

I love and accept my face, with its too many acne! Lol! 

I know something good will come out of this... a deeper knowing that I am a Divine expression of life and I bring peace to every corner of my life.

Healing is happening now :)

Day 5

Now here's Day 5 update... I have stopped using the oral antibiotic, Doxycycline, after 20 days of usage. I continued on more water, more fiber (oatmeal for breakfast); Less or no rice diet for lunch and dinner; more veggies and fruits; and still working on less junk foods or it should be no junk at all, huh?

Good news!!! Aloe Vera is doing me really well!!! 

5 days ago, I started using L'BRI Pure n' Natural products. I ordered the free samples and only paid $6.75 for shipping and handling. 


All there products have Aloe Vera as their 1st ingredient. They are all natural and non-chemical based!

I will be showing my acne's healing progress on Day 10. (Positive of a better looking face! :))

All is well.

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay House, Inc.
Health to Happiness