Friday, February 1, 2013

The Aloe Vera Experiment - Day 1

Day 1

Tonight is the first night of my NON-CHEMICAL, ALL-NATURAL ALOE VERA EXPERIMENT!  You see I was using Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera, and it did soothe my itchy face, and dried some of my stubborn acne. See my photos here.

But if you will look at the label. It has the following chemicals! Scary!!! Trithanolamine; Tocopheryl Acetate; Carbomer; Tetrasodium Edta; DMDM Hydantoin and Diazolidinyl Urea.


Still benefiting from it's soothing effect, I continued to use it (for a total of 9 days!) but searched for more natural aloe vera product in the market.

Found one, and it came in the mail today.



I'll be experimenting on L'BRI Pure N' Natural products for 30 days. These are actually free samples, I just paid $6.75 for shipping and handling. 

It says all L'BRI Pure N' Natural body, hair and skin care products:
  • Aloe Barbadensis Miller, instead of water, is the first ingredient
  • Natural, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are used
  • Advanced Alpha Hydroxy fruit acids (10%) are released in a special, slow delivery system, which is proven to reduce wrinkles and improve skin clarity
  • An abundance of deep ocean seaweed and other anti-oxidants protect the skin from free radical damage
  • A blend of natural essential oils and synergistic herbal extracts are significant ingredients

L'BRI Pure n' Natural hair, body and skin care products:
  • Are paraben free
  • Never use (SLS) sodium lauryl sulfate or propylene glycol
  • Never use mineral oil, lanolins, or waxes
  • Never use artificial colors or fragrances
  • Are never tested on animals
  • Effective for all skin types: normal, oily, dry, men, and women.
  • Backed by the L'BRI Pure n' Natural 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Let's see if it will work!

So here's my first application.



I hope my gut feeling is correct that this time, after experimenting on all the brand names - ProActive, Clinique, Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil, Neutrogena, among others- NATURAL, NON-CHEMICAL skin care product is the best way to go for me!

I am keeping my fingers crossed!
 
NAMASTE.

P.S. I'll post progress every 5 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay House, Inc.
Health to Happiness