Monday, May 21, 2012

I play SOCCER (Part 2) :)

I played defense last Sunday, our last game for the Gallup Adult Soccer - all Women's Team Spring 2012 season, and for the first time we won! 4-1 Wooohooo!
With all the body aches and heart pounding runs, I've learned a lot about soccer and playing per se.
Show up
         Own the game!
           Create memories
            Corner the ball :)
               Enliven your spirit!
                 Request for sub! Lol!

Daisy Dukes vs. Knockouts  during half time

Daisy Dukes vs. Sparks (my eldest took the photo)

All games were played at the Ford Canyon Park

With MJ (left), our neighbor who invited me to the game. We were the only Filipinos in the league.

Playing soccer was actually a good follow up on my 90-day challenge! 
I look forward to playing again next year! :))



Here are all my posts about the game:

Soccer, Volleyball and Badminton- Err- ERRORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay House, Inc.
Health to Happiness